A pilot study of U-RHYTHM technology to investigate 24-hour catecholamine measurements
Thank you for visiting this page. Here you will find more information about a clinical research study we are conducting in Bristol.
This page is for patients with a diagnosis of phaeochromocytoma or paraganglioma. If you are a healthy volunteer interested in taking part in research, please click here
Who can take part in the study?
- Males and females, aged 16 or older
- A recent diagnosis of phaeochromocytoma or paraganglioma
Reasons you might not be able to take part
- If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have used illicit drugs recently, or intravenous drugs in the past
- If you are taking certain medications that could significantly interfere with the measurements in our study
What to do now
If you think you might be interested, please click here to download and read the Participant Information Sheet.
For more information and to contact the study team about participating please send us an email
or call us on
0117 455 1408
More about the study
The study is sponsored by the University of Bristol
It has been funded by a Wellcome Trust Technology Development Grant
It has been reviewed and ethically approved by the Health Research Authority in England (IRAS 309240)